Friday, January 13, 2012

Good Morning! It is going to be a busy weekend here at the Scrappin Place!  There are two blog hops that I am going to be participating in and I hope that all of you hop on by this weekend!!!

I have been crafting away here and I decided to do the layout challenge over at Bo Bunny, which is one of my favorite paper companies!!! My local scrapbooking store knows exactly what I want when I walk through their door!

Here is my take on their challenge:





I used the Bo Bunny Liberty Line and in the picture that Bo Bunny wanted you to use for inspiration, there was a quilt on the bed and a ball.  So I took my cue from those items in the room.  I cut triangles out and taped them to the pictures for the photo mounts.  I distressed all of the edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink, which has been a fav of mine lately, fussy cut the main part of the layout and then placed it on the paper. 

I also altered an old frame that I had a picture of myself in, which I felt needed some updating:





I painted the frame with gesso and white paint.  I then took Moonlight Glimmer Mist and washed it on the frame.  I also used Graphic 45 papers to cover the photo mat and also washed on the Moonlight Glimmer Mist.  I took IAR roses and painted them with Pink Ink Glimmer Mist.  The crowns are Tim Holtz Grunge Board, which I used Sapphire Glimmer Mist and Skittles. 

I hope you all have enjoyed my creations and I hope you all stop by this weekend for the Valentines for Kids with Cancer Hop and the Winter & Snow Hop!!!

Sending you Scrappy Hugs!
T


No comments:

Post a Comment