Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope that you are all having a great Memorial Day weekend with your families. Just thought that I would let you all know, if you all don't already, some of crafty sales that are going on:

Joann's is having the 5 pieces of paper for $1 - I was able to pick up some coredination card stock! Woo Hoo!!! They are also having 40% stamps, stamp pads and stamping tools

Blue Moon Scrapbooking is offering 20% off Graphic 45 Paper! I love,love,love this paper. Did I say that I love this paper!

Lindy's Stamp Gang is having a 20% off sale. I can't wait to head over there to buy some of their wonderful stuff!

This is just a few of the sales, I also heard that Big Lots has Cuttlebug folders, so I am going to have to check it out and let you all know!

Remember those who have served and are currently serving in our armed forces......

No comments:

Post a Comment