Monday, August 29, 2011

Good Monday Morning my scrappy friends!  As most of you know, if you have watched my YouTube vids and some of my posts, I am a huge fan of Die Cuts with a View paper!!! I love their stacks, from the 12 x 12 to their wonderful mat stacks, which are great for a scrapper like me, who sometimes can't measure to save her life!  Over at the Die Cuts with a View blog, they had a challenge layout, which they provided a page map and you the scrapper took it from there.  Here is a picture of the layout that I created:

I used the Fun in the Sun Summer Stack and my Cricut with the Plantin School cartridge to create this layout of my oldest son, Kieth when he played Little League. 

I hope you all like the layout and I am wishing you all a scrapdacular day!
Scrappy Hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment