Friday, November 8, 2013

Layouts, layouts and more layouts

Good Friday Morning my Scrappy Friends!  It is going to be a great day in the Scrappin Place.  Yesterday, I sold my first double page layout! Now on with some other layouts that I have made.  The first one is a layout of my son, Kieth for his Senior Ball.  


 I used the following products:

Pink Paislee paper from my overflowing stash
Tattered Angles Dazzling Diamond 
Perfect Pearls in Gold

The Happy Halloween double page layout is the one that I have sold on ebay and here is what I used:


Recollections card stock
K & Company Halloween paper from my overflowing stash
DCWV Holiday Stack from my overflowing stash
Cricut Cartridge - Happy Hauntings
Martha Stewart drippin punch
White gel pen


Today's plan of action is to post more layouts for sale on ebay and create some lovely Thanksgiving crafty items.  I believe that some Christmas layouts are also on the action plan as well.  I hope that you enjoyed my layouts and that you all have a scrapdacular day!

Scrappy hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment