Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good Afternoon my scrappy friends!  As you all are aware, I am a member of the Little Scrap of Heaven website, which I must say if you are not a member, you need to be!  It is a wonderful site!  Cindylouwho, Laura, Becca and Misty run a great site!!!  Trust me, you will not be disappointed!  Cindy is hosting a challenge over at LSH for a summer shadow box. Here is my sad attempt at this challenge, as I am terrible at measurements, so I took a cigar box, which the lid fell off and used that:





I painted the box with blue paint, with a pearlizing additive, then crackle painted it.  Using yellow paper to cover the lid, I cut the saying out on my Cricut, using the Mickey & Friends Font cart, using the end cap key.  For the sun I used my Winnie the Pooh and Friends cart.  The picture is of my youngest son, Robby showing off his "big muscles" for Pluto! 

Hope you all like this and come on over LSH!

Scrappy Hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment