Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello my scrappy friends!  It has been too long!  I finally found my mojo and the top of my scrappin desk! LOL!  I have a few projects to share with all of you:
This first project was my own personal sign for my scrappin' place.  I purchased the wood plaque from Michael's for $1, painted it, used my french scrip stamp with gold ink, sprayed it with LSG Gold Doubloon, prima pearls, I am roses flowers and skeleton leafs, prima e line flowers, which were all misted with LSG and  Tattered Angels with a Tim Holtz Adage ticket.  I cut the letters with my Cricut, using the Storybook cartridges.  The paper I used was from Websters Pages, which I painted over with glitter paint. 

The next project is an old silver frame:
I first painted it with gesso, then used umber brown, crackle medium and cream paint.  I then used Tim Holtz old paper distress ink, tattered angels gold and walnut gold.  I am Roses curly roses misted with LSG and Tattered Angels.

I will be posting the video on these projects on my YouTube today.  Glad that I finally found my mojo! 
Scrappy Hugs,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment