Thursday, February 16, 2012

It is Thursday!!! Welcome to the Scrappin Place!  Well it has been a long time since I posted!  As some of my scrappy friends know, I am now employed full time and I while I enjoy it, it has cut into my scrappy time!!! I will get this figured out!  Now I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Hubby got me a card and some chocolate!!! Yummy!!! Now here is the card I made for him, which he said he really liked:


I used some red cardstock from my scrappin stash, the Be Mine paper stack from DCWV, the stamp is Tattered Angels, white ink and white embossing powder.  I do like the way this card turned out, because as you all know, my scrappy friends, I am not the best at making cards!

Stay tuned to the Scrappin Place, this weekend there is a blog hop for my friend Liz and of course a new Challenge over at Getting Scrappy!!! Can't wait to see what all of you come up with for the Challenge!

Sending you all scrappy hugs!
T

1 comment: