Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome to the very first blogaversary for Scrappin' For Kenzie!


We're so happy you could join us!!

If you came from Jen then you are in the right place! If you just happened to come across my blog or are just visiting then please start back at Michelle's blog, Scrappin' For Kenzie to make sure you see everyone's projects and don't miss any super creative ideas!

Overall Prize!
- 8.5"x8.5" K&Company Berry Sweet Designer Paper
- K&Company Berry Sweet Chipboard Stickers
- K&Company Brenda Walton Chipboard Stickers

To be entered to win the overall blog hop prize you must:
1. Be a follower of Scrappin' For Kenzie
2. Leave a comment on all blogs in the hop


For this hop we were asked to choose one project that Michelle from Scrappin for Kenzie has made from her gallery or facebook and make our own project using hers as inspiration. 

For my project I have chosen to scraplift this project from her:

Here is my inspired project:

I had made this for a challenge, but I got the idea from my DT buddy as you can see above!

Thank you so much for joining us in this blog hop to celebrate Scrappin' For Kenzie's 1 year Blogaversary!
Your next stop is Lisa

Just in case you get lost along the way here is your master list ;)
Happy Hopping!

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Really like the backing paper you have chosen!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow hearts really pop off the blue, great idea! I'm glad I found your blog through this hop, you have some great ideas! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of inspirational photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it...I have to do a "feet" layout now...LOL! Love the background paper...is that Handmade? Beautiful swirls, too.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this lo! Your interpretation is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those flourishes! Hmmm now I think I need to do a feet layout! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little feet and now big feet! :-) Love your idea!! Your flourishes are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really prett! I love all of your flourishes and such a great idea to use adult feet like you did! Thank you sooo much for being a part of my blogaversary! I can't thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete