Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tool Thursday

Good Morning all! Welcome to Tool Thursday at the Scrappin Place! I was in my scrappin place last night and suddenly remembered that I needed to have a tool for review today. So I thought that I would take a look around my scrappin place to see what tool I use daily. I found that I used my Paper trimmers way much! Now, I have 3 paper trimmers, which am I happy with all 3, no, but I do use them. I have the Provocraft trimmer that came with my cricut kit, the Fiskars portable trimmer and the Making Memories trimmer that cuts waves. What I have found is that on the 2 regular trimmers, the blades do not last very long and I am continually replacing them. So if any of you have some suggestions on trimmers, please let me know.

Hope you all have a great day!
Scrappy Hugs
T

No comments:

Post a Comment