Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whatever Wednesday

Okay, now for this new weekly post, I have named it Whatever Wednesday. So, this will be whatever I think I should post! LOL! It can be a new technique, new paper line, a review or whatever comes to my little brain! : )

Now, I was in my Scrappin Place, where I am currently working on Christmas Paper Bag mini albums. I was attempting to figure out how to make something sparkle even more than my favorite sparkle, which is Stickles, and remembered that I had purchased some of the diamond dust. I have to say it worked like a charm and it is sparkley!!!! Very easy to use, but here is a tip, use a spoon to sprinkle it over the glue, I can guarantee it will be less of a mess! I used my scotch glue to adhere it to what I wanted, and it does take a while to dry, but boy, you will love the results!

Give it a try, I promise, you will like it. Just keep it out of reach of the kids, as it is glass.

Scrappy Hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment