Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exciting news for my friend, Penny Duncan!!!!

 Good Morning my scrappy friends! I just got some wonderful news about one of my favorite artists, Ms. Penny Duncan and I am just sooooooo uber excited for her.  If you have not seen her blog, you need to stop reading this post and head over to http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/

She has been asked by Cri-kits, who makes pens that fit your Cricut, to make some items for their CHA booth!!  In my mind, they could not have asked a better person than Penny.  So show Ms. Duncan some scrappy love!!!

I will be back later with my Youtube Tuesday post and more on my journey.

Scrappy Hugs,
T

1 comment:

  1. OMG...... You have BLOWN ME AWAY!!! I came by to say THANK YOU for your email and I see this!!!! You SO ROCK!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making my amazing week even better!!!! I hope you have a very blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete