Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tool Thursday

Good Morning my scrappy friends!  It is Tool Thursday here at the scrappin place!  I was looking around my scrappin place to see what tool I have that I could review today .  I then looked at the top of my desk and there it was!  My Ranger Craft Mat!  Sometimes people don't think it is really a tool, but I think so!  It keeps my desk clean, it assists me when I am applying my fav distress ink (Vintage Photo) and when I need to heat dry my projects, it keeps me from causing major damage to my home! LOL!!! 

I have two of these mats and I can say that they are handy tools to have in your crafting tool kit!

Day #6 of my journey and I feel better everyday.  I am getting a little grumpy (if you talk to hubby, he would say a lot! Poor guy!)  But it does get a little easier on me everyday.

Off to the scrappin place and I hope you all have a scraptacular day!

Scrappy Hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment