Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tool Thursday

Good Morning my scrappy friends!  It is really cold and foggy here at the scrappin place.  It is now time for Tool Thursday!  Now, with all of the new goodies I am sure that all of you got from Santa, including myself, I figured that there are some new Cricut user out there!  Come on, admit it!  : )  With that said, I can not say enough about my bug!  There are soooo many other die cutting machines, which are good too!  But, I love, love, love my Cricut!  It is one of my most used items in my scrappin' place!  I am in the process of deciding how to give my bug a new look.  So there is my Thursday Tool review for this week.  I am still doing the 31 Day challenge and remember to leave a comment for my blog giveaway!

Hope you have a scraptacular day!

Scrappy Hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment