Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Scrappy Day! Hope that all of you are having a scraptacular day!  Here is in the Scrappin Place, I have been workin' away!  Be on the lookout on Saturday, as I have a big announcement to make!!! I know, I am leavin' you all on a scrappy hook, but can't say until then.

But, I can post some of the projects that I have finished.  So without further ado, here we go......

Now as you all are aware, I was in a blog hop last Saturday, and for the project I showed a 8x8 page layout that I made with the pics of Mom, Dad and big brother, Kieth, when they brought me home.  Well, a little later that day, Mom got a phone call from her neighbor and she asked Mom for a receipt.  So Mom headed over, with Cookbook in hand and SURPRISE!!! Her friends put on a surprise baby shower for her!  So here are the rest of the pages:






I am glad that I was able to put these pictures on paper and I also found some cards from the shower, so I am going to add those to pages as well.  Hope that you all enjoyed the rest of the story and have a scrappy day!
Sending you scrappy hugs!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment