If you are looking for the "Getting Scrappy Design Team Challenge" click here
Welcome to the "It's Cold Outside" blog hop! This hop will be today, Saturday, January 7th and Sunday, January 8th. If you came here from Ashley's blog, you are on the right track! If you just happened find this, great, but you should start at Zenita's blog and hop on through!
We are very greatful to our wonderful sponsor, Visual Designs by Chris is donating a wonderful SVG file and we would like to thank Chris for this wonderful prize!
Now for my project for today, I have made another Winter layout:
The papers I used were Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost Collection and used my Cricut with the following cartridge:
Joy of the Seasons
The edges were inked with Tumbled Glass and Dusty Concord Distress inks. Ice Stickles in Crystal and Blueberry were used for some sparkle. On the snowflakes, I used Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist for shine.
Thank you for hoping along and in case you get lost, here is the hop line up:
1. Zenita - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/
2. Janet Royer- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
3. Lissa Marie - http://www.somanycrafts.com
4. Ellen -- http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
5.anita cannon http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
6. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
7. Teresa - http://scrappintplace.blogspot.com
8. Yvette- http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
9. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
10 Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog/
12. Pammejo- http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
14. Jennifer - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com
Now you need to hop on over to the wonderful Yvette's
blog, http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ and see her wintery creation!
Thanks for hopping on by and scrappy hugs!
DIY - Fiber Art Tree - Process Video
8 months ago