Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello my scrappy friends! Well I have been busy in the Scrappin Place! I like that kind of busy! I am sure all of you do too!  Here is a layout that I made, which I was going to enter for a DT tryout, but I had my dates confused, so I look at it as another layout down, many more to be made.  LOL!



The inspiration for this layout was based on a toy, which had lots of the primary colors, it was almost like a tinker toy.  Well, once I saw this toy, I knew exactly what pictures to use and what paper! I used the Bo Bunny Blast Off line, which was the only choice in my mind for the pictures! : )  I cut the title with my Cricut using the Cutting Up cartridge.  The circles were cut from PlantinSchool Book and the tails were actually cut using Superman cartridge and I attached the circles over the stars of the cut that I used.  The letters needed some sparkle, so I used Yellow Stickles.  I also used Star Dust Stickles on some of the circles and stars on the paper.  All of the edges were inked with Blue Iris ColorBox Chalk Ink.

Hope you all like the layout and do not forget, we have a Challenge still going on at Getting Scrappy at Amanda's blog and here is the link: http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/01/getting-scrappy-challenge_22.html  So get your winter layouts posted over there!  Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Sending you scrappy hugs,
T

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout, love the colors and such an appropriate title too!

    ReplyDelete