Friday, January 20, 2012

See, I told you, my scrappy friends, I was not done with my posts today!  Here is a challenge that I completed for the Scrappy Moms Tuesday Challenge.  The Challenge was to use some type of cartoon character.  Now, to my upset, my Mickey & Friends cartridge is not working!!! So, I used another fav of mine, Winnie the Pooh!
For this layout, I cut the background Winnie at 11" and the other one at 4" on my Cricut.  The Hunny Pot I cut at 3"  The frame around the picture was cut at 7" and is the perfect size for a 4 x 6 picture.  I then used my white gel pen to accent the frame and used the piece from the frame cut out for the journaling.  Brown Studio G Glitter glue completes Robby's name.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge and got to use my Winnnie and Friends cartridge for the first time and I will be using it again for sure!

Sending you all scrappy hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment