Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Day and Happy 2012!!!  Today I am going to share with all of my scrappy friends some pics of some projects that I have not been able to post, due to the fact that the projects were used for the DT call for Pink Paislee!  That is right my scrappy friends, I did try out, but did not make it, which is okay with this scrappy gal.  It was a wonderful experience and I would like to thank Pink Paislee for the opportunity!  Now for the DT call, you were required to make 3 projects and here are the ones I entered:

 I altered this frame with the Pink Paislee Father Christmas Line.  I used Vintage Photo to ink the sides, painted on some sparkle paint and fussy cut the three images, which I distressed with the Vintage Photo Ink.  I added some red fiber for the Santa banner and used Distressed Stickles for the Santa banner.

 This 12x12 layout I used Pink Paislee Sweetness Line and fussy cut all of the flowers, which I then distressed with Walnut Stain. I also highlighted areas of the flowers with Distressed Stickles, to give this an old vintage look.  I distressed the picture and then stamped and used Perfect Pearls in Gold for the word Prom. 

This last altered item, I used the 6x6 of the Pink Paislee Butterfly collection, glued them on a 12x12 chipboard. I distressed it with the Brushed Corduroy inks.  I cut the letters and the butterflys out with my Cricut, using the Gypsy Font at 1 inch. I hot glued lace and Prima trim around the edges.  I then distressed a old music sheet, which was hard for me, as I play piano! LOL!!  I distressed it with the Brushed Corduroy ink and used Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist for the sparkle.  I used Faded Jeans Distressed Stickles for the letters, except for the last word I used Diamond Stickles.  I love this quote from Willy Wonka!


Hope you all enjoy these projects that I made and I am looking forward to being able to attempt more DT calls in the future.  In the mean time, from the Scrappin Place, I wish all of you a wonderful New Year and hope all of your dreams come true for the year!


Sending you scrappy hugs,
T






1 comment:

  1. Your all the sentiments are looking so impressive but don't have material and opportunity to make cards like this ............:(

    Plastic gift cards
    Clear business cards

    ReplyDelete