Monday, January 23, 2012

Well here it is, Monday!  Here at the Scrappin Place, I have still been working on several challenges and other crafty things.  I am a member of the Ning site, Creating the Crafty Life and there are several challenges every week over on this site, besides great crafty friends!  Here is the layout that I made for the challenge over at CCL:




Yes, I know, more wedding pictures! I think my wedding album is going to be a non-ending project.  I used the DCWV Formal Affair stack.  All of the cuts were made with my Cricut, using the Gypsy Wandering and PlantinSchool cartridges.  Black Soot distress ink was used on the edges and the ribbon is from my stash.  The journaling card is a scrap from my cuts and the roses on it were from IAR. 

Well my scrappy friends, I hope you like the layout and come on over to Creating the Crafty Life! We have a great time scrappin over there!

Sending you all scrappy hugs,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment