Welcome to the "It's Cold Outside" blog hop! This hop will be today, Saturday, January 7th and Sunday, January 8th. If you came here from Ashley's blog, you are on the right track! If you just happened find this, great, but you should start at Zenita's blog and hop on through!
We are very greatful to our wonderful sponsor, Visual Designs by Chris is donating a wonderful SVG file and we would like to thank Chris for this wonderful prize!
Now for my project for today, I have made a Winter layout:
The edges were inked with Colorbox Chalk Inks and for the little boy's face, I used a Peachy Keen stamp. Stickles in Waterfall and Black Diamond added some sparkle to the little boy and Gell Doll White pen was used for the white stiching.
Thank you for hoping along and in case you get lost, here is the hop line up:
1. Zenita - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/
2. Janet Royer- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
3. Lissa Marie - http://www.somanycrafts.com
4. Ellen -- http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
5.anita cannon http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
6. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
7. Teresa - http://scrappintplace.blogspot.com
8. Yvette- http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
9. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
10 Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog/
12. Pammejo- http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
14. Jennifer - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com
Now you need to hop on over to the wonderful Yvette's
blog, http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ and see her wintery creation!
Thanks for hopping on by and scrappy hugs!
DIY - Fiber Art Tree - Process Video
4 months ago